Memory Map Landranger Standard Edition, Area – Southern and Central England & Wales
This is the new Memory Map Landranger software multi-pack with new double sized O.S. 1:50,000 mapping software covering Southern England, Central England and Wales included. Memory Map has launched this new version 5 of its software now with double size O.S. Maps and new features making it the finest digital mapping software available. For pilots it provides great features when used in conjunction with the CAA digital charts.
For pilots it provides great features when used in conjunction with the CAA digital charts.
Used by thousands of pilots and outdoor enthusiasts across the world, Memory Map boasts award winning software, the largest range of maps and charts and is compatible with all major handheld GPS manufacturers. Each of the memory Map Landranger software packs comes with the Version 5 software built in, which will also run any of the CAA Digital charts.
The five essential benefits of memory map landranger are:
- PLAN ROUTES – Use real colour maps on a PC or Pocket PC to help you find your way. Simply click on the map to plan your route and see leg distance, compass bearing, journey length and estimated trip time. You can even visualise your routes in a continuous 3D landscape.
- PRINT MAPS – Create and print full colour personalised route maps at a scale of your choice. Add detailed notes to your maps and print your own route card. Long routes can be printed over several pages with automatic paging.
- PROGRAM GPS -Essential for any GPS user, Memory Map makes route and waypoint programming fast, easy and accurate. You can even transfer routes and tracks from a Pocket PC.
- PLOT POSITION – Connect a GPS to a Laptop or Pocket PC for an off-road SatNav system. See your position real time on a moving map display.
- PERFORMANCE REVIEW – Import tracks from a GPS to see exactly where you’ve been, your speed and distance covered. You can even monitor your heart rate along the way.